Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Influence

How has this experience made you consider your college path that will ultimately lead to your career?

My experience has shown me that you don't have to work for a big company to be successful. Small companies can survive in today's market, if the employees work hard enough. However, I don't want to work for a small startup as soon as I start working. I want to start by following a traditional route of going through college and getting a degree, then working for a company of sorts. Then, once I gain enough experience, I either plan to make my own company, or stay at my current job if I still find the job inspiring. I suppose that my experience at my internship has not greatly affected my early career, but it may have an affect on what I do after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment