Saturday, March 19, 2011

Career Day


Describe a typical workday at your Internship/Career Day site.
The work day varies based on what tasks are at hand.
Explain what your Internship site's general work policies (tardiness, absence, etc.) are.
Most of the time, my mentor works at home. As long as there is work completed, there are no problems.
Describe the dress code that seems to be in place at your Internship site.
If you visit the office, you should probably dress professionally. However, since my mentor mostly works at home, there are no dress code requirements.
What education is needed (if any) to work at your site?
There aren't any hard-set education requirements. However, it's good to know as much as possible about the cloud.
How did your Mentor get into the field in which they are working?
I'm not sure; I'll have to find out.
Please write a reflection, which describes your experiences shadowing your Internship/Career Day Mentor.  How did your day at your site inform your understanding of what your Internship experience will look like?
I was unable to visit my mentor in his work environment. However, we met after school, and I talked to him about my internship.
What is an artifact(s) from your Internship site that you can share?  Artifacts can include photographs, brochures, videos, etc.
I don't have an artifact.

No comments:

Post a Comment